Bilingual Marriage Celebrant
Bilingual Marriage Celebrant - Notary & Non Denominational Minister
What do we offer that you should consider meeting with us?
2. Bilingual marriage celebrant :
A marriage celebrant does more than just make your union legal and file the paperwork. A celebrant helps you figure out the structure, how to make the ceremony inclusive to the couple and their families, include rituals that make sense for you, aid you with the vows, and make your wedding special for you with less stress as each detail will be addressed. The same care and work will apply for renewal of vows when you are celebrating a major milestone.
4. Extensive legal training &
Notary– Qualified to officiate wedding by the State of Florida. I
will share with you the requirements to be completed before and after the
5. Spiritual training –as a Eucharistic minister for over 20 years –you may include prayers and blessings. I am also an ordained non denominational minister.
6. International Flair – I have married couples from different religions, ethnicity, cultures from over 60 countries so far. I visited for pleasure or work over 45 countries, which gives me an openness to different cultures and customs. You decide if you need a full bilingual ceremony or just a couple of mentions.
7. Same-Sex Ceremonies – It is legal in Florida and love is universal.
8. Disney®’s Preferred Officiant- travel often to Orlando.
How do we do that? Contact us to check availability and to set a date and time for us to chat that is convenient for you. We set appointments from 7:30 am to 9:30 pm (EST)
Visit our Instagram at www.instagram.com/weddingsbycecilia-Florida
Phone & WhatsApp (954) 560-5546